UEFA Ranking Coefficients

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UEFA Ranking Coefficients

We are below Cyprus... special thanks to the EPO, Syriza and the un-arrestable anarchist hooligan brigades that each year ensure our league is less attractive and less safe for professionals to work in..

Well, it was always coming. At least let's produce players for the international level and try to aim for a ranking between 8-10, if that's feasible. For all I know, this kind of ranking won't matter because UEFA might establish a European super league in order to keep clubs like AC Milan and Arsenal happy when they miss out on a top four finish.

Comment

Omg... what a sad day...

Comment

Disastrous day.

AEK out and scoring less points than both Atromitos and Aris and PAOK getting nothing - Paschalakis again showing why anyone who considers him for an NT starter needs to locked away..

Comment

PAOK lost?? I saw some of the second half and they were missing chance after chance!

Just seen the copped one at the end

Comment

Originally posted by Reaper View Post
            Disastrous day.

Paschalakis again showing why anyone who considers him for an NT starter needs to locked away..
            Is it the bleach? I don't know what goes on in his head. Can pull off a great save and yet he struggles with the basics.

Paok seem to switch off against these smaller sides.

Comment

PAOK's performances in Europa League since last year have been embarrassing... losses vs Bate, Vidi and Slovan. They are obviously a very good side, evidenced by them beating Basel, Spartak and tying Ajax/Benfica in that same span.

We really need them to beat Slovan if we want to overtake the Czechs or Danes. We will likely get a CL bonus from Oly and Cyprus will be without anyone in CL and just one team in Europa (APOEL).

Comment

Pelkas is their weakness most games. How he was made captain is mindblowing.

Comment

Working...
                X