Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Europa Cup

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Europa Cup



    Atromitos wont beat Lega I think after selling their best players last year.

  • #2
    Practise form has been bad... let’s hope they can get past the Slovaks at least but like you said... I have bad feeling bout it

    Comment


    • #3
      1-2 win over Streda. Vellios involved in both super goals:



      Comment


      • #4
        Saved their best for when it matters. Bravo to them and getting Greece their first win in Europe

        Umbides goals a cracker, great finish by Manoussos

        How nice is that stadium... take note Greek clubs

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Amorgos View Post
          Saved their best for when it matters. Bravo to them and getting Greece their first win in Europe

          Umbides goals a cracker, great finish by Manoussos

          How nice is that stadium... take note Greek clubs
          Yip and it only cost 20 million. Exactly what Volos, Patras, OFI, Iraklis etc need.

          Comment


          • #6
            I think OFI is ok. I love their stadium

            Comment


            • #7
              I like Manousos, he hustles a lot and gets in good positions. Vellios looked very confident in this game and smart. I must say Umbides scored a great goal.

              Comment


              • #8
                Manoussos had an excellent game, especially in the first half today as Atromitos won 3-2 vs Dunajska.

                Winning 2-0 at half time they nearly threw it away but Risvanis goal sealed the deal

                Comment


                • #9


                  Anastasiou almost made a mistake taking Vellios out for a defender. That seemed to have given away too much of the balance of the game away. But Vellios was not sharp enough. He should have scored when he was clean in on goal and he should have at least connected with the ball for the rovesciata (it was the right decision to try it though). Vellios needs to calm his nerves still. He has to become more at ease with himself.

                  Manoussos was a joy to watch and the goal Katranis scored was superb. Beyond that Atromitos didn't exactly sizzle. Umbides is 37 years of age. It wouldn't hurt if Ninis signed for Atromitos. Anastasiou did want to sign him to Omonia last season.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    If they take down Leiga - it will be epic.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Don Giovanni View Post


                      Anastasiou almost made a mistake taking Vellios out for a defender. That seemed to have given away too much of the balance of the game away. But Vellios was not sharp enough. He should have scored when he was clean in on goal and he should have at least connected with the ball for the rovesciata (it was the right decision to try it though). Vellios needs to calm his nerves still. He has to become more at ease with himself.

                      Manoussos was a joy to watch and the goal Katranis scored was superb. Beyond that Atromitos didn't exactly sizzle. Umbides is 37 years of age. It wouldn't hurt if Ninis signed for Atromitos. Anastasiou did want to sign him to Omonia last season.
                      Why didn’t Anastasiou get Ninis? He is training in Greece by himself. He would be a good addition to Atromitos. Especially now as they are so close of being in Europa.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Dean97 View Post

                        Why didn’t Anastasiou get Ninis? He is training in Greece by himself. He would be a good addition to Atromitos. Especially now as they are so close of being in Europa.
                        I suspect the problem is his wages.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          How much could he possibly be getting in 2nd division Israel... but looks like he will be there again... it’s quite mind boggling

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Amorgos View Post
                            How much could he possibly be getting in 2nd division Israel... but looks like he will be there again... it’s quite mind boggling
                            I actually suspect he may have been on a good wage. That is why I think he went in the first place. The only consistent thing about Ninis is his love of a paycheck over a good team or league.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Reaper View Post

                              I actually suspect he may have been on a good wage. That is why I think he went in the first place. The only consistent thing about Ninis is his love a paycheck over a good team or league.
                              Apparently he is willing to accept lower wages to return to Greece.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X