Europa Cup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He's looking for a salary of 80,000 euros per season. PAS Giannina tried to sign him, but he turned them down because he wants to play in Greece's top flight. I think Ninis is waiting to the very end of the transfer window before he commits to a team.

Comment

That’s roughly €1500 per week. That should be definitely affordable. The guy is very bizarre he’s getting offers from PAS and playing in the 2nd division of Israel like what has happened to this guy?

Comment

Drew Legia. Incredible result.

Their defenders - Goutas, Risvanis, Katranis - are all good enough to play in the highest leagues in Iberia.

Lets see if they can seal the deal in Peristeri. They have more Greeks in their starting 11 than any other big team in Greece besides PAO.

Comment

If they win that would be massive for the coefficient as well.

Comment

First Greek casualty of Europe. Knocked out by Legia.

I am fucking tired of these shitty teams, with a handful of fans, wasting our coefficients and representing Hellas.

The 5 teams in Europe should be Aris, AEK, OSFP, PAO and PAOK. After that, perhaps AEL The fact that these little teams with no fans even get into the top 5 is a total humiliation to any of the big 5 they replace.

Comment

Atromitos at least won a round of matches this year. Asking them to beat the best team from Poland is a hard ask; doubly so considering many of their players from year to year are loanees from bigger clubs. Aris will be eliminated tomorrow and it's quite possible AEK dont make it thru to the group stages. Will need PAOK and Oly (if they lose to Kras) to take Europa League seriously this year.

Comment

Shame they hit the wood work early on and didn’t get the goal but overall Legia was better and their finishing much better.

Comment

This year it seems the loanees aren't coming. I guess that's why they brought in anastasiou. The calibre of manager the president hires is an indication of the budget. Top managers don't come without the promise of a decent budget they can work with. The likes of anastasiou and ouzo are just happy to have jobs. They come with no demands.

At least aris is back. They'll most likely get eliminated but going forward, they'll be fine. They have fans and teams with fans always stay relevant. They’ll need a foreign manager though. Savvas, whilst I don’t blame him for the loss, is better suited to the league’s smaller sides.

Comment

Yeah Atromitos was going to be a bad bet to represent Greece since their best players typically are loanees and they dont have the budget to improve each year. Oh well, hopefully Panatha will be back soon.

Comment

Working...
                    X