THE COMMUNIST PHANTIS FORUM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tantra View Post

honestly ... i have not gone back to look. lazarus is a pure clown so i move on quickly from circuses. he may aspire to be a politician but he's anything but that.

having said that, we did leave brothers behind.

before i left, i told banana's that i was leaving due to unacceptable censoring. who knows, maybe lazarus deleted that private message. i told him to come create an account here. if he did not get to read it, i hope he reads it here. he's a very nice guy.

i wonder if this whole rebellion is not from a spark i lit while i ran through the door.

what did bananas say anyhow?

as for PetitPoutsoPepe ...... sto mpoutso mou
    Hi tantra,

First of all, apologies for being a slacker and not replying in a timely manner. I did get your message. It was subsequently deleted a few days later presumably as part of your account on phantis being deleted. I have been meaning to create an account here for a while so I guess this was a good excuse.

Regarding my posts being deleted, yes, that has been happening recently in the "political" threads or should I call them the "cccp" threads. But this is only a very recent thing. I'm not anywhere near familiar with U.S. politics, I was just posting and reading more to get a gauge on people's thoughts. I think it's good to get a perspective from people rather than getting all your information from global newspapers that all have their angle. My posts that were deleted were basically just shit stirring Pepito. I'm not saying I know more than him (I very much doubt that I do), I just didn't like the way he was treating long time posters and so I thought I'd shit stir him a little. Pretty benign posts really, there was no swearing or name calling. I didn't get warning or anything. Next thing I know my posts were deleted. I was actually quite surprised they were deleted as there was no explanation given and I've never personally had this happen to any of my posts before. So I shrugged my shoulders and thought "whatever" and resolved to not post in those threads anymore. It's not like they are stimulating or educational anyway.

After a few weeks I found Pepito had asked for Athens4 to not be allowed to post in those threads or to be banned. And that ... did ... make me angry. I thought who the f--k is this guy who's been on the forum for 5 minutes asking for a long time poster to be censored. And it's not like Athens4 was being nasty or anything, it was just the fact he just didn't agree with everything Pepito said, heaven forbid.

So I put a post saying something like "Can the moderators please ask this guy to chill out. Who is he to ask for long time posters to be censored. In addition I am taking a screenshot of this post as my recent posts have been deleted". I didn't actually bother to take the screenshot though. Next thing you know, it's taken down as well, ha ha. And I thought to myself, this is getting f--king ridiculous.

I don't mind a post being deleted if you give me an explanation but there was none. So I don't know if it's Lazarus, Tzatziki or who knows who else. I was concerned one of the mods was doing it without other mods knowing so I thought I'll make a post asking why my posts have been deleted recently, can I get an explanation as I don't understand why they are being deleted, and I linked Lazarus, Tzatziki, Blackhawk to the post. I then put the same post in the 4 most recent threads one after the other ... you know, copy/paste. And that apparently set off an atomic bomb.

But you see, this was lesson in human behaviour. It was also a lesson to me that even though I'm 48 years of age, I still know nothing of the human condition. I thought someone would contact me and say "Hey Bananas, we know you've been on this forum for a long time, created thousands of posts and 99% of the time you behave like a kirio but you need to chill out. Ela, come, sit down, make yourself a kafe, and I'll explain why your posts are being deleted".

Instead I got what I can only assume is a template that Lazarus uses as it was very impersonal - I felt like it was letter from a lawyer - I'm not sure if he even knows who I am. The "template" basically said I spammed (which I did but I actually didn't know that wasn't allowed) and that he was going to delete my account but due to the intervention of Tzatziki he has resolved to only give me a warning. Further to that, this wasn't a discussion, it explicitly said to not reply. It was very insulting. When someone who has been on the forum for a long time is asking for an explanation as to why posts are being deleted, it shouldn't be a big deal to take 5 minutes out of their day and do so. It should be something they want to do, but maybe that isn't fun. Maybe deleting posts silently without explanations is fun. Or maybe they just couldn't be bothered.

You want to know the funny part about all this wasted energy and effort ... I still don't know why my posts were deleted, ha ha ha. And now it's at the point where if one was given, I don't think I'd necessarily believe it. It's gotten toxic when it didn't need to be. Some proper human manners could've resolved it all I'm quite sure. Maybe it was easier to be high and mighty. Bigger high you know.

As a side note, there was good poster there AchilleesHeel who it appears has been banned. I know he didn't like what was happening with me. He was a good poster, a lot more eloquent than me and very nicely asked why my posts were being deleted. I guess he got a life lesson as well. Off to the gulag.

Overall, massively disappointed with the behaviour of the moderators over there. Wouldn't be surprised if I'm suddenly banned if this is read. What do you do ...

Comment

Re ton Bananas! Welcome pal

Comment

Welcome Bananas!

Comment

bananas .... i'm very happy you are here. glad you saw the light. I was studying the photonics to make the strobe light hit the igloo's disco ball to send it in morse code towards australia. I gave up after a while as I blinded some UFO's that landed in North Korea. Kim called to complain he was going to get Erdogan blow up my beautiful igloo. I mitigated to plan B.... tzatziki flavoured smoke signals. i'm glad you saw them instead of the blinding light.

welcome aboard brother ..... i can write a long essay, screw that ..... i will summarize with a box score:

greek soccer community 100 - petipipoutso 0

& for the championship

≠Phantis ∞ (the greeks invented not equal to & infinity) - Loserous ∅ (NOTHING)

infinity to nothing ........ what a BIG LOSER

let him modify, alter, snoop, proxy .............. FUCK HIM ...... LOSER!

I have a few other nice words i would love to use, but I'm trying hard to be politically correct by CENSORING MYSELF ...............

aftes oi bananes ftainai ... .rei gamoto

NOW .... let us get Don Giovanni back on board to reach a certain sense of normal.

Comment

What happened to Don Giovanni???

Comment

i saw moderator molon labe warn posters not to 'politicize' the virus. 2 posts above that, he said trump deservedly got covid because trump never took it seriously. hmmmm...

so, he gives his beloved greece stats and the virus is spiking in greece. i guess greece is slacking off or not taking the virus seriously??

haha, this guy is a moderator.

Comment

Working...
              X