Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The sewage pipe continues to flow. Same failed players.

Αναλυτικά η αποστολή: Γιώργος Αθανασιάδης, Σωκράτης Διούδης, Αλέξανδρος Πασχαλάκης, Οδυσσέας Βλαχοδήμος, Δημήτρης Γιαννούλης, Δημήτρης Γούτας, Παντελής Χατζηδιάκος, Γιάννης Κώτσιρας, Κωνσταντίνος Μαυροπάνος, Λάζαρος Ρότα, Κώστας Τσιμίκας, Γιώργος Τζαβέλλας, Σωτήρης Αλεξανδρόπουλος, Τάσος Μπακασέτας, Ανδρέας Μπουχαλάκης, Δημήτρης Κουρμπέλης, Πέτρος Μάνταλος, Γιάννης Παπανικολάου, Μανώλης Σιώπης, Τάσος Χατζηγιοβάνης, Δημήτρης Λημνιός, Τάσος Δουβίκας, Ταξιάρχης Φούντας, Γιώργος Γιακουμάκης, Γιώργος Μασούρας, Βαγγέλης Παυλίδης.

Comment

• Disappointing call ups once again. What’s the point of following the team if your going to get the same standard crap… No Tzolis and Fortounis means we will have no creativity in the midfield and the attack again. Only positive for me is the inclusion of Fountas as he should start but I feel like he won’t see much game time if any. I guess Manolas, Siovas and Sokratis are no longer part of the plans so unfortunately that means we see more of Tzavellas.

Comment

• Seriously guys, who did you expect or want?

Fortounis just back from injury and played what - 3-4 games with OSFP? Started one game... he wasn't getting picked

Tzolis has had a horror season with no game time, better with the u21's the way his confidence has been shot

Tzavellas pick sucks, Saliakas would have been good but all in all, pretty much what was expected

Comment

Working...
        X