Suggested Call Ups/Starting 11

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I remember reading this article a long time ago and by reading this I think Van’t Schip looks at Stafylidis as a Blind type player. That’s why we’ve seen play LB, CB and maybe soon CDM. He’s compared him to the Dutchman and even said he is more aggressive, faster and a better shot than him and he should be playing for Ajax. I don’t know about that...

https://m.sport24.gr/paraskinio/24o-...t.5619537.html

Comment

• That's quite the compliment. If he can get Stafylidis to hit another gear, that would be quite the testament to his abilities as a coach. Rehhagel used to do this with players. Olaf Marschall, Zagorakis, etc. Let's see what happens.

Comment

• We went from having serious problems at left-back to having the two best left-backs in all of Eastern Europe!
        ο Ιταλός football expert, Αλεσάντρο Σόλι, σημειώνοντας χαρακτηριστικά πως: «Οι δυο ποδοσφαιριστές είναι τα καλύτερα αριστερά μπακ στο ελληνικό πρωτάθλημα και πιθανώς σε όλη την Ανατολική Ευρώπη».

Comment

• Now that we have good LBs, we need better RBs lol...

Comment

• RB is where we struggle and potentially can get exposed. I don't think Bakakis is the answer as he gets exposed easily. He makes some nice runs but that's about it.

Comment

• Van’t Schip is looking to experiment in that RB spot. He even went back to the Netherlands just recently to look at Lazaros Rota play. Haven’t seen him so don’t know how good he is. We should try Masouras, Lyratzis and Marinakis there.

Comment

• Bakakis is quick and energetic, but he's not the best solution. We'll need to be a little patient and somebody should make an impression, hopefully sooner than later.

Comment

Working...
                X